FAMILY LAW- ASSOCIATE
Law Offices of Christopher J Smith, PC an established family law firm practicing throughout Central Virginia seeks associate attorney (VA Bar required) with 0-2 years’ experience to assist 2 attorneys with growing caseload. Immediate client contact and case responsibilities. Collegial work environment. Great opportunity to gain skills and experience. Please submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries held in strict confidence.
Tremblay & Smith, PLLC, a Charlottesville, VA law firm is seeking a domestic relations trial attorney for a career position with our firm to work with two existing experienced domestic relations attorneys. We offer an excellent benefits package and competitive salary commensurate with experience. The position requires: Virginia State Bar license; a minimum of two years’ experience in family law; litigation experience; strong research, writing and analytical skills; good interpersonal skills; initiative; and ability to work independently. Please send your resume to Domestic Relations Associate at email@example.com. All resumes will be kept confidential.
Charlottesville title agency is seeking an experienced title insurance underwriter. The position requires someone with strong written and oral communication skills, outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail. Licensed underwriter preferred, but will train the right person.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Interpret title searches/abstracts and related documentation necessary to produce binders, policies and endorsements.
2. Collect title search information from examiner, and organize and underwrite it for supervisor to review.
3. Prepare title binders and title reports, policies and related endorsements.
4. Review and interpret surveys.
5. Recognize title defects and seek advice from supervisor as to insurability, when necessary.
1. Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
2. Good written and verbal communication skills
3. Proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office; knowledge of RAMQUEST
NOTES: Salary commensurate with experience, monthly parking paid by employer, financial assistance with health insurance.
This office does not conduct in-house settlements.
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org