Associate Position Available at Tucker Griffin Barnes
Tucker Griffin Barnes P.C. has an immediate opening in our Charlottesville office for a litigation associate with 0-3 years’ experience to work with our senior litigator in personal injury practice.
- Drafting complaints.
- Preparing discovery, both incoming and outgoing.
- Scheduling depositions, mediations, and trial dates.
- Calendaring Scheduling Order dates and preparing pleadings according to the Order.
- Communicating with clients, witnesses, opposing counsel, and court personnel.
- Researching case law.
- Managing litigation calendar.
- Court appearances.
Requirements for consideration:
- Cover letter with salary requirement.
- Writing sample.
- References from former legal employment or, if none, individuals who know your character.
- Virginia license.
Interested attorneys should email resume, cover letter, salary requirement, and writing sample to: Mike Griffin (MGriffin@TGBLaw.com), Business Manager, Tucker Griffin Barnes P.C., 307 West Rio Road, Charlottesville, VA 22901 www.TGBLaw.com